Drain Blasters is the leader in the cleaning of both domestic and industrial drains, clearing blocked drains of all sizes. Whether the blockage has occurred in a toilet, basin, shower, kitchen sink, exterior drain, sewerage or storm water line, Drain Blasters will assist.
Every household, building or complex has at some stage experienced a blockage, which Drain Blasters can help to resolve.
High Pressure Jetting
- Our specialized equipment is suitable to unblock and clean out drains of all sizes. From small portable jet machines to large water tankers, we can assist in clearing out the drains.
- Utilizing the high-pressure water equipment, the team will flush out and clear any build-up of fat, oil and grease.
- Cement, sand and foreign elements trapped within the lines can be blasted out.
- Our equipment is suitable for clearing of floor drains, down pipes, stacks or gulleys.
- We utilize non-potable water when/ if required
From time to time tree roots intrude into sewer and storm water lines, either via the joins in the pipes or by breaking though the clay piping.
These tree roots can often build up and cause blockages.
We have specialized rotor machines which cut away at the roots and remove them from the system.
We offer once off or maintenance services to manage your roots (and blockages)
CCTV Camera Inspection
- Drain Blasters offers CCTV camera inspections of drainage systems
- This footage is used in order to assess the condition of a line or to determine what the ongoing problem is.
- All footage is recorded, saved and sent to clients after the assessment
Drain Blasters offers 24/7 emergency services.
Our office hours are 8am to 5pm Monday to Friday, however we have a standby team permanently on call, available to assist with any after hours emergency requirements.
Our professional and experienced standby team are available weekends, public holidays and after office hours.
Why use Drain Blasters?
Cutting edge technology
Drain Blasters only works with the latest technology and equipment, using high pressure water-jetting.
Our portable equipment can be carried into buildings and lifts in order to access those hard to reach places.
Our fleet ranges in capacity and size from 1 to 10 tonne waste removal capacity and drain clearing capabilities, suitable for residential and industrial blockages.
Highly experienced teams
Our teams are made up of highly experienced individuals who are professional and friendly
We are on call 24/7 to assist in the case of emergencies and short notice service
We offer highly competitive pricing while maintaining a high level of service